We were at market this past October and found the most amazing candles!!! I have seriously been searching for a candle to offer in our online store for a while now and this is it. Here are a few things we love about these candles:
- The all natural soy waxes come from renewable, USA-grown crops guaranteed to be free of pesticides, herbicides or any genetically modified material.
- They have pure cotton wicks.
- They use Phthalate-free Oils.
- Aggie’s is family owned and located in the Pacific Northwest!
- The scent is not “in your face” but more of a gently fragrance that wafts through the room/house. Trust me, I have burned them for over a month now and they make your room/house smell divine!
We decided to start with a few holiday inspired fragrances (Nanny’s Cinnamon Buns & Apple Cider) as well as my current fragrance obsession…Lavender. The lavender truly smells like fresh lavender.
Aggie’s candles are available in our new online store: Cute
They are also available for Puget Sound locals by contacting Jen’s Blossoms.
Don’t forget to check out one of our favorite (& most pinned) Day 3 post from a few years ago. Chocolate Peppermint Dipped Shortbread.